Bticino - 2 wire system (change course)
- All levels
- Ideal for:
- Contractors, System intergrators
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
- Available dates:
Explore multi-entrance / riser installs and isolated riser installs. Analyse types of actuators and uses, and how to programme the full range of voice modules. Ultimately, the course will teach you how to build a system and carry out relevant programming and configuration.
- Review of the systems available
- In-depth review of 2 wire system
- Configuration, connection and cabling requirements
Functions and ranges
- System components
- Progressive / riser configuration
Study of layout diagrams
- Using simple home layouts
- Discussion of wiring schemes
- Product handling
- Visual demonstration
- Practical wiring up of systems
- Didactic panels to build up systems
- Written exercises
- Demonstrate the tercom software
- Programming scrolling / alphanumeric modules
- General fault finding
Lunch and refreshments will be provided, please notify us of any dietary requirements upon booking.
- Delegates are responsible for booking their own overnight accommodation.
- Delegates are required to bring a laptop to this course.
Arteor home automation systems - Lighting SCS and temperature SCS24/11/2016
Discover structured cabling and modular concepts for home automation systems, including the Arteor SCS lighting and temperature offer. Learn to address all devices, set scenarios/group demands, locate part numbers, pricing information and identify products for required applications.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand