Guide to specifying and designing a metallic trunking system
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors, Electrical consulting engineers
- Course duration / Location:
Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
Duration: 1 hour
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- All types of surface trunking systems
- Specifying the right system
- Design criteria
- Installing and inspecting trunking systems
- Relevant technical data – with reference to BS 7671 : 2008 IEE Wiring Regulations, 17th Edition including Amendment 1 – New designs from 2012
- Introduction to metallic trunking systems
- Explanation of the different systems and their selection
- Overview of installation guide
Fire stopping for overhead cable management support systems
This seminar provides an overview of the issues surrounding the importance of fire stopping for overhead cable management support systems including the types of fire stopping systems.
Guide to selecting and installing cable management floor systems
This seminar gives an introduction to the benefits and varying types of cable management flooring systems and best practice guidance on selecting and installing floor systems.
Cable management - overhead systems
This seminar covers all types of overhead cable management systems and gives an introduction to selecting the correct system, duty, finish etc.
Installation and specification of cable ladder and cable tray systems
This seminar examines the structural characteristics, support systems, materials and finishes of cable ladder and cable tray. Delegates will gain an understanding of the installation of the system and cables, maintenance and health and safety.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand