Guide to lighting management solutions - Sensors and controls
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors and Electrical engineers
- Course duration / Location:
Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
Duration: 1 hour
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
This seminar provides an overview of the issues specifiers of lighting management systems (sensors and controls) need to consider when designing these kind of solutions. The presentation includes a ‘checklist’ design covering differing strategies and technologies that should be considered.
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of:
- The importance of lighting management
- Lighting management solutions and control strategies
- Different technologies available
- Why is lighting management important?
- Lighting management solutions
- Lighting management control strategies
- Technologies available
- Design guide
- Regulations and standards
- Further learning
Digital revolution - What can automation deliver?
An introduction to automation, specifically considering entertainment, control, comfort, security and energy saving functionality.
Delivering residential automation
An introduction to residential automation, specifically considering entertainment; control; comfort; security and energy saving functionality.
Specifier’s guide to door entry systems
An overview of the issues specifiers of door entry systems need to consider when designing these kinds of security systems.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand