Internet of Things (IoT) - The future of electrical and digital building infrastructures
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Designers, Product specifiers, Facilities managers, Electrical consulting engineers, Electrical contractors
- Course Duration:
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
This seminar is an introduction to smart connected products and the Internet of Things (IoT) relating to electrical installations. The presentation considers the relevance, potential and the growing demand for these types of products and their potential impacts and benefits to both installers and users.
At the end of the seminar, participants will have examined:
- Technologies and smart systems
- Definition of connected devices and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Examples of products already connected
- What we might expect to see in the future
- Future innovation key drivers and principles
- What do we mean by the term the IoT?
- Why is the IoT relevant? - New era for the building sector
- IoT = Smart connected products
- Future benefits
- Future innovation key principles
- IoT future innovation
- Regulations and standards
- Further learning