Busbar versus cable installations
- Ideal for:
- Architects, Product specifiers, Electrical contractors and Electrical consulting engineers
- Course Duration:
- 1 hour
- Seminars can be carried out at our Birmingham head office, Legrand Training Centre, Great King Street North, Birmingham, B19 2LF or delivered at client premises anywhere in the UK.
- Contact us:
- Email UK Training
At the end of the seminar, delegates will have an understanding of – a guide to busbar systems, specifically in comparison with cable systems discussing issues including:
- What is a busbar system?
- Advantages of busbar trunking
- Advantages of aluminium instead of copper conductors
- Typical installation examples and applications
- Introduction to busbar systems
- Explanation of the different systems and their selection
- Overview of installation guide
Guide to specifying medium voltage transformers
An introduction to medium voltage transformers, specifically discussing issues relating to cast resin transformers (CRT’s) including guidance on the types of transformer available and the design criteria.
Delivering flexibility and control to commercial lighting solutions
An introduction to commercial lighting systems specifically reviewing lighting system options including lighting installations, lighting adaptability, upgrading and control.
Delivering flexible and adaptable office space
An introduction to commercial power track systems specifically in comparison with other underfloor electrical systems covering the need for flexible office space and installation options for underfloor electrical systems.
Visit our training page for more information on the courses offered by Legrand